Correct rel and _links for ny-arkiv?

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Sun Feb 5 23:47:11 CET 2017

If I understand page 57 in the specification correct, the relation URL
for ny-arkiv should be

  http://rel.kxml.no/noark5/v4/api/arkivstruktur/ny-arkiv/

but in Nikita, as far as I can tell, it is

  http://rel.kxml.no/noark5/v4/api/administration/ny-arkiv

Is this intentional or a mistake?

Also, according to 6.1.1.3 on page 17 in the specification, creating
objects should return a _links array with a 'self' relation as well as
any "sub-links" to the newly created object.  But when I use the above
mentioned "ny-arkiv" URL to create a new fond, the returned JSON contain
"_links" : []" - ie no links returned.  Is this intentional or a
mistake?

I was planning to rewrite my test to use the links in _links instead of
hardcoding URLs, but can't as the URLs are missing. :)

--
Happy hacking