Trailing slash on relation key URLs?

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Mon Feb 6 12:05:16 CET 2017

As far as I can tell from the specification (see for example page 57),
the URLs used in the _links->rel fields should contain a trailing slash.
At least that is the case in the relation key listings.  The text on the
other hand uses both. And when visiting <URL: http://n5test.kxml.no/api/ >
the trailing slash is missing.  Are both style URLs allowed?  If so,
why?  Did I miss something in the specification?  Seem stupid to allow
both when locking it to one of the forms would make implementation
simpler.

I was planning to verify the content of the rel attribute, but it
suddently become a bit harder than expected when I do not really know
the form of the url.

--
Happy hacking