Trailing slash on relation key URLs?

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Mon Feb 6 15:34:51 CET 2017

[Thomas Sødring]
> I guess both are allowed. But I think we can try to be consistent in the
> core with this. I haven't made sure I am, but with the 0.2 release, we
> can check this.

I suggest we use trailing slashes consistently in rel links, then, to
match the relation key table values in the specification.  I only found
two URL examples in the text where the trailing slash was missing.

It will also make sure our core behave slightly different from the
example on <URL: http://n5test.kxml.no/api/ >, which make it more clear
that the specifiacition have a week point, but might cause problems for
API clients implemented by looking at the example.  Is it worth it?

Which reminds me, are you in touch with those writing the specification?
How can we send in comments and ask for clarifiactions?

> I have done some work with the Hateoas controllers/handler, so let me
> try and fix the mistakes you found (unless you really really want to)

I've fixed some of them, at least. :)

--
Happy hacking