0.1 and 0.2 merged script report

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Tue Feb 7 14:14:03 CET 2017

[Thomas Sødring]
> I was missing a module to run the script, although the script runs, it
> bombs out at the end. This might be because the ny-arkiv call is now
> returning a number of links. There might be a format problem here or
> something similar. Maybe Petter can check it when he has time.

It was hitting untested and buggy code.  I've pushed a fix, hope it
solve your problem.

I've been able to compile the new code, but have problems starting
elasticsearch in my development chroot.  Will look closer at it later.

Very nice to see so many successes from the testing. :)

You probably want to run './runtest --reference' too to compare it with
the demo site.

--
Happy hacking