Data extraction client?

Thomas Sødring thomas.sodring at hioa.no
Tue Feb 14 15:10:33 CET 2017

On 02/13/2017 09:52 PM, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> Thomas, I started wondering after reading your article on comparing
> several data dumps from a municipality, do you have a NOARK 5 client to
> dump the data from a NOARK 5 database?  If not, how did you create your
> export from the database?

Another thing that I've been thinking is that instead of having the
extraction tool internal to the core, we make it a stand alone system.
Probably a javaFX application that is capable of using the current
interface to create the extraction. This way it should be possible for
the code to be re-used by all Noark systems adhering to the standard.
The extraction part is going to be around version 0.6 I think. But a
fair bit of code exists already to make an extraction!