0.1 and 0.2 merged

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Wed Feb 15 12:31:09 CET 2017

[Thomas Sødring]
> Can you create a message channel for low-level messages? I'll pop over
> and take a look.

I created #nikita on irc.freenode.net, available via a web client from

>> Actually, upon closer reading I now believe the link was a way to create
>> a new sub-archive, whatever that means.
>
> http://localhost:8092/noark5v4/hateoas-api/arkivstruktur/arkiv/50c0c66c-c1da-42ee-abf7-e4a337d2a07f/underakriv
> should create a sub-fonds.

I am a bit unsure how page 56 and 57 in the specification should be
interpreted as it list up a relation with source 'underarkiv' as well as
a relation in the URL list with value
the value 'self'.  This make me believe both relations should be listed
in the _links array.

There is little help to find in
as both have empty _links arrays.

> After going through the standard, I think there are a few wrong links
> and many *missing* links. I am using the domain model to find out what
> links should actually be there.

Not surprised. :)

> I had to do some lecture preparation so most of my time has gone to
> that. Once I have the fonds structure Hateoas links in place, I'll
> give it a go again. Nearly have most of it in place!

Good to hear.

--
Happy hacking