Updated status

Thomas Sødring thomas.sodring at hioa.no
Thu Feb 16 10:08:33 CET 2017

Hi,

We now have Hateoas links on all the primary Noark 5 entities and will
spend a few days testing all the Hateoas links. I will add all known
links the relevant @Controller so every HTTP-request will result in a
reply. I will just return a 501 Not implemented on all calls and
gradually add the functionality with a 200/201 as we progress.

I expect to use about 1-2 weeks to finish this task. That will keep me
in line with the original thinking of end of February for the 0.2 release.

Rumours are circulating that there will be some minor changes in the
Noark domain model as well as the inclusion of systemIds for all
entities, both primary and secondary. This is good news as I already
have systemIds on all entities as it really didn't make any sense not to
have them.

So as we progress with the core and interface I will develop according
to what we expect the next version of the standard will require.

The 0.2 branch has been merged with master. So master is up to date and
should reflect all changes. The core is now dependent on a running
elasticsearch instance and will not start if elasticsearch is not running.

 - Tom