Am I testing the wrong URLs?

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Sun Jan 29 15:13:36 CET 2017

Hi

As I mentioned earlier, I managed to get the updated server up and
running again, and I started updating my script to test if the server is
working.  I've modified it to log in and visit various URLs, but this is
no longer working.  Am I looking at the wrong URLs?

My test script is in https://github.com/petterreinholdtsen/noark5-tester,
run ./runtest after starting the Nikita server.

When I run it, I get this error:

http://127.0.0.1:8092/noark5v4/login
http://127.0.0.1:8092/noark5v4/hateoas-api/arkiv
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./runtest", line 88, in <module>
    main()
  File "./runtest", line 85, in main
    t.runtests()
  File "./runtest", line 78, in runtests
    self.testArkiv()
  File "./runtest", line 69, in testArkiv
    a = self.json_get("hateoas-api/arkiv")
  File "./runtest", line 52, in json_get
    response = self._browser.open(request).read()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/mechanize/_mechanize.py", line 203, in open
    return self._mech_open(url, data, timeout=timeout)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/mechanize/_mechanize.py", line 255, in _mech_open
    raise response
mechanize._response.httperror_seek_wrapper: HTTP Error 404: Not Found

I assume /noark5v4/hateoas-api/arkiv is the wrong path, but what is the
correct path?  I believe this worked before the rewrite this week, so I
am unsure what is the cause of the change.

--
Happy hacking