Am I testing the wrong URLs?

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Mon Jan 30 09:48:14 CET 2017

[Thomas Sødring]
> I think one of the things I need to get into place is a proper testing
> framework.

I agree.  That is why I am working on the test script in
how I discover the issues I report.

I compare Nikita with the content on n5test.kxml.no using this script.
Over time, I hope it can become a generic Noark 5 API test script.  I
believe it is important to have it separate from Nikita to allow other
implementations to use it too. :)

Unfortunately I have not had time to read the complete specification,
only random fragments, so the tests currently conducted are quite
trivial.  But I plan to add the 'create a complete archive with
documents' test you made, and extend it to try different metadata
values.

--
Happy hacking
Peter Reinholdtsen