Link to mailing list from github page?

Thomas Sødring thomas.sodring at hioa.no
Tue Jan 31 09:12:02 CET 2017

On 01/30/2017 11:13 PM, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> I just noticed there is no link from
>
> Perhaps there should be?  I suggest something about getting in touch
> with the developers is added to the README file.  To quote from my old
> slides on
That's a very good point. I will update that this morning.

> URL, a short description of the project and where to send bug reports
> and patches".  The Nikita file is missing the short description and
> instructions on where to send bug reports and patches.
Where do we send bug reports and patches? Is it sent to the project page
or is there another common-practice approach. I am all ears for how to
manage this project in a professional manner.

> Also, does this segment at the end really make sense: "THERE IS NO POINT
> IN FILING BUGS/ISSUES!"?  I would expect filing issues is a good way to
> allow us to track issues and problems discovered, even in an early
> phase?

I only meant that to apply for the first code I submitted. So it should
definitely be removed. I'd like as many eyes on the project as possible!

 - Tom