Informal get-together Wednesday 24. May @ Teknologihuset

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Fri May 19 14:04:43 CEST 2017

[Thomas Sødring]
> Registration is not required, but I'd be grateful if you could drop me
> a line to let me know that you are thinking of attending, just to get
> an idea of numbers.

Thank you for a very good initiative.  I plan to join. :)

I hope my API client for email import (import-mbox) is going to be ready
for demonstration alongside reply-to-extracted-email and archive-file.
At the moment I can store and extract emails, but do not handle email
threading properly and attachments are not stored separately yet.

--
Vennlig hilsen