Running noark5-validator/src/importExtraction.php on Debian and MySQL

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Sun May 21 00:35:01 CEST 2017

[Ole Aamot]
> I sucessfully installed the Noark5 database with noark5-validator in a
> MySQL database on Debian unstable.

Very good.  Any idea how hard it would be to change its code writing to
mysql to talk to the service API and store the imported content in the
nikita database instead?  It would allow us to import existing
extractions into the API database.

I realise some fields are not going to be possible to set because they
are automatically set by the API, but it would be very useful to import
the rest.

> This creates 52 Noark5 tables and populates the MySQL database with noark5
> tables and the data in
> noark5-validator/src/resources/test-uttrekk/uttrekk1/info.xml

So far I believe the API is able to handle these: