Building nikita-noark5-core/web on Debian stretch

Ole Aamot oka at oka.no
Sun May 21 16:21:56 CEST 2017

On Sun, May 21, 2017 at 3:23 PM, Petter Reinholdtsen <pere at hungry.com>
wrote:

> [Ole Aamot]
> > However I am not yet able to login with l:admin / p:password on
> > http://localhost:3000/experimental/login.html in Firefox or Chrome.
> > I get a Browser GUI box that says "null" when I enter the username and
> > password and click on "LOGG INN".
>
> Hm, is there anything in the javascript console in the browser?
>
> Is runtest able to talk to the API?  If so, I guess the API is working
> and the problem is in the browser.

I have run nikita-noark5-core by entering "make" in src/nikita-noark5-core
and the web client by entering "make run" in src/nikita-noark5-core/web/

>From the JavaScript console in Chrome for http://localhost:3000/
experimental/login.html

angular.js:12587 OPTIONS http://localhost:8092/noark5v4//auth
net::ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED
client.js:99 helloundefined

Do I have to populate a MySQL database with username ("admin") and password
("password") before I can login?

How about making it possible to select login domain in the web client from
a list of servers such as localhost:8092, nikita.hioa.no:8092,
nikita.nuug.no:8092, etc.?

Have a nice week!

Best,
Ole