Tender for FoI interface for Noark 5 extractions

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Mon May 22 14:19:19 CEST 2017

We discussed this a bit on IRC a while back, but to make sure the causal
reader of the mailing list also is aware of this, I would like to post
it here.

Kommunearkivinstitusjonenes Digitale Ressurssenter SA (KDRS) have a
public tender out to develop a freedom of information interface for
Noark 5 extractions.  The system should be free software, according to
the requirements.  The requirements is available from their web site[1]
and attached to this email (to have a copy if it disappear from the
original place).

 [1] <URL: http://www.kdrs.no/nyhetssak/tilbud-p%C3%A5-utvikling-programvare >

The deadline was 2017-05-15, and I've asked for a copy of the documents
in the case using Mimes brønn[2].

 [2] <URL: https://www.mimesbronn.no/request/tilbud_pa_utvikling_av_innsynslo >

I suspect the list of requirements can be a good inspiration for our
project regarding features to implement. :)

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen