Article about Documaster in todays DN.

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Tue May 23 12:00:20 CEST 2017

[Thomas Sødring]
> An article about Documaster in todays DN.
>
> https://www.dn.no/grunder/2017/05/22/2048/Finans/grundere-gode-for-50-millioner

Seem to be money in archiving... :)

> I am really glad to see Documaster doing so well!

Definitely good to see more competition on the archive marked. :)

Is Documaster implementing the API specification we are implementing?  I
never quite understood that.

I do find it sad that they started to marked themselves as a free
software company, and then pulled the code away from me when I was
trying to get involved in developing it.
gave for NUUG.  The talk made me try to get involved in the development,
and I even got access to the code via github before they pulled access
away a few weeks after I started to try to build it.

We must make sure the nikita implementation can not suffer a similar
fate.

> Dimitar donated a copy dots to me and this can be found here:
>
> https://github.com/tsodring/dots-noark5-core

What is the code license for this copy?

> I also built a web-based GUI n5 case-handling system on top of dots
> called edu-dots. That code was never published for some reason.

Anything we could reuse there?

--
Happy hacking