Automatically scan for defects using Coverity?

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Thu May 25 17:36:40 CEST 2017

[Thomas Sødring]
> Hi,
>
> Yes. Anything that can raise the quality of the code is worth
> pursuing. I registered the project and added a badge.

Very good.  Thank you for adding me to the project on Coverity.  I
fetched the build tools to nikita.hioa.no and set up a build there.  The
first build tarball is uploaded, and should be automatically uploaded
evry day 10:10 if there was changes done to git the last 24 hours.

The status should be visible within a few days on

> Good idea. It'll be interesting to see what kind of score we get ....

It claim to have found 97 defects.  We will be able to check out the
details for each when the project has been manually checked and approved
by the people behind scan.coverity.com in a few days.

--
Happy hacking