For the first time in the history of the project...

Ole Aamot oka at oka.no
Wed May 31 22:03:15 CEST 2017

Den lør. 27. mai 2017, 22.43 skrev Petter Reinholdtsen <pere at hungry.com>:

> For the first time, the number of failures are down to zero when
> executing runtest:
>
>   704 successes, 0 failures, 179 expected failures

Wow, congrats.

This is such a huge mile stone that I believe we should tag a new
> release.  For that to happen, we need to add a summary of the changes
> since version 0.1.0 in nikita-noark5-core/NEWS.md first.

Are you bumping the version to 0.1.1 or 0.2.0?

(As for the expected failures, most of them are simply missing features
> not yet implemented :).

:-)

Best,
Ole

> --

Ole Aamot - oka at oka.no <oka at oka.no?src=inbox> - +4745049800

"If you can't solve a problem, then there's an easier problem you can
solve: find it." -- George Polya