Blockchain presentation yesterday

Thomas Sødring thomas.sodring at hioa.no
Wed Oct 4 13:47:38 CEST 2017

On 10/03/2017 01:08 PM, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> I just came across a nice introduction to the block chain used in
> bitcoin, ie the base of all block chain technology.  I recommend to read

Thanks Petter! Still have to get my hands on a copy. Some of you know we
are applying Riksarkivet for a small project to explore how blockchain
and recordkeeping are related. The description part of the application
will be written here:

https://github.com/tsodring/hioa/blob/master/blockchain_recordkeeping_2017.md

We are not going out after software development money, just money to
explore the concept with relevant players in the field. Probably just be
a 1-year project with a few meetings to discuss and present the results
at a relevant workshop towards the end of the year.

 - Tom