Basic Export/Import Progress in noark5-parser

Ole Aamot ole at aamotsoftware.com
Wed Dec 5 13:17:22 CET 2018

The noark5-parser in Python can now do file export and import of two top
'arkiv' elements such as 'tittel' and 'beskrivelse', as well as
'arkivskaper' elements such as 'arkivskaperID', 'arkivskaperNavn' and
'beskrivelse' from another instance of Nikita Noark 5 Core via REST.

However, I am not able to see (visually in the web gui) or connect
'arkivskaper' to 'arkiv'.

How do I connect 'arkivskaper' to 'arkiv' in REST, so it is visible in the
gui?

The code is a mess, but available from
https://github.com/oleaamot/noark5-parser.git and
https://www.arkivarium.no/~ole/noark5-parser/noark5-parser