OsloMet Noark 5 Public Archive Core

Ole Aamot ole at aamotsoftware.com
Tue Sep 25 14:34:32 CEST 2018

Any news on the OsloMet Noark 5 Public Sector Archiving Core?

Here is what I understood of Noark 5 arkivstruktur.xml and how I decided
to configure Apache HTTPD and the OsloMet 5 Core on Arkivarium:

<arkiv
xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.arkivverket.no/standarder/noark5/arkivstrukturarkivstruktur.xsd">
<systemID>
<tittel>Langtidslagring av elektronisk informasjon i arkivstandarden
Noark 5</tittel>
<arkivstatus>stabil</arkivstatus>
<dokumentmedium>https://arkivarium.no/export/export.xml</dokumentmedium>
<opprettetDato>2018-09-25</opprettetDato>
<opprettetAv>Ole Aamot</opprettetAv>
<avsluttetDato>2018-10-25</avsluttetDato>
<avsluttetAv>Thomas Sødring</avsluttetAv>
</arkiv>

I haven't had time to configure the latest version of the OsloMet Noark
5 public sector archiving core yet, but the free XML documentation with
instructions for downloading and configuring the free Noark 5 Core by
Associate Professor Thomas Sødring on
https://arkivarium.no/book/book.pdf is currently out of date due to the
move to gitlab.com.

Further study of Unix, XML and Java is necessary.

I began work on Arkivarium Export functionality in Java, 3 patches
against upstream and OData query search function in JavaScript
previously in the summer of 2018.

https://arkivarium.no/export/
https://arkivarium.no/patches/
https://arkivarium.no/sok.html