Blockchain and IoT articles accepted into Records Management Journal

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Thu Feb 27 09:10:55 CET 2020

Jeg publiserte nettopp
som jeg tror flere her kan ha glede av:

  On Tuesday, two scietific articles we have been working on for a
  while, was finally accepted for publication into Records Management
  Journal. Still waiting for the assigned DOI urls to start working, but
  you can have a look at the LaTeX originals here.

  The first article is "A record-keeping approach to managing IoT-data
  for government agencies" (DOI 10.1108/RMJ-09-2019-0056) by Thomas
  Sødring, Petter Reinholdtsen and David Massey, and sketches some
  approaches for storing measurement data (aka Internet of Things sensor
  data) in a archive, thus providing a well defined mechanism for
  screening and deletion of the information

  The second article is "Publishing and using record-keeping structural
  information in a blockchain" (DOI 10.1108/RMJ-09-2019-0050) by Thomas
  Sødring, Petter Reinholdtsen and Svein Ølnes, where we describe a way
  for third parties to validate authenticity and thus improve trust in
  the records kept in a archive.

PDF-ene er lenket inn fra bloggen.

--
Vennlig hilsen