Parallelization av import skriptet

Gareth Western garwes at arkivverket.no
Mon Aug 23 15:55:30 CEST 2021

I’m making some progress with testing the import of this large uttrekk. The next issue I’d like to look at is performance. Serial upload is too slow when the archive contains hundreds of thousands of documents. A quick analysis of the structure indicates that there are approximately 400,000 documents and 100,000 folders (mappe). Would it be safe to do at this level? Or should I try at a higher level first (e.g. klasse, of which there are approximately 4000)?