Future work on nikita (gui)

Thomas Sødring tsodring at oslomet.no
Wed Oct 12 08:44:19 CEST 2022

Hi,

We are preparing for the spring semester and have decided that we will use nikita again to teach students about case handling and the leader and record keeper roles. This time we want to include some authenticity aspects from Noark including the changelog. I also want to get an access log in place so we can show who did want and when. This is closely related to the event log (hendelselogg) that is partly defined in the Noark API.

We also want to get some classification codes in use and will likely use the State shared keys as a basis for that. I also need to replace semantic-ui with fomantic-ui so we actually have a GUI framework that is still being developed and updated.

Things are quiet in the Noark sphere and teaching commitments prevent me from spending time developing, but we will continue working on Nikita as soon as there is available time.

 - Thomas