Vs: Invitation: Free Software Community Day, 23 April 2023, Gothenburg

Thomas Sødring tsodring at oslomet.no
Thu Apr 6 19:24:32 CEST 2023

Hi,

Today  I received the following invitation. I guess it was mass sent out to a lot of people as they are looking for content. It struck me that it could be worthwhile to have a session there on open source recordkeeping where we present a status and demo of nikita. On #nikita we have discussed a little about profiling the project and the work we have done in recent years.

Comments are appreciated, here on IRC.

 - Thomas

Subject: Invitation: Free Software Community Day, 23 April 2023, Gothenburg

Hello Thomas Sødring

I am contacting you on behalf of the Free Software Foundation Europe
[1], as you signed our Open Letter demanding Public Money? Public Code!
[2]

We would like to invite you to participate in the Free Software
Community Day on 23 April 2023 in Gothenburg [3], as a prelude to the
foss-north Conference [4] on 24 and 25 April. foss-north is a Free
Software conference in Gothenburg that brings together Nordic Free
Software communities to discuss technical, political, and legal issues
around Free Software.

Do you want to present a Free Software related project, run a workshop,
a development sprint, an install-fest, or something completely
different? You bring the content - we provide the venue. Simply submit
your proposal as soon as possible, letting us know what your idea is,
what you need and how long you would like to contribute:

lina.ceballos at fsfe.org

Or just drop by to connect with the community and learn about other Free
Software projects out there – and don’t forgot to stay for foss-north on
24 and 25 April! You can get your foss-north tickets here [5]. (Please
note that all Community Day contributors from the Free Software
community will receive a discount on tickets to the foss-north
conference.)

Please let us know if you know of any other Free Software community
projects or initiatives that could contribute to the Community Day in
Gothenburg. You can of course forward this invitation to them.

If you have any questions or require further information, please contact
us.

We’re looking forward to seeing you in Gothenburg for the Community Day
and foss-north!

Best regards, Johannes Näder

  [1] https://fsfe.org
  [2] https://publiccode.eu/en/openletter/