Noark 5v4 til Noark 5v5

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Wed Sep 20 15:12:29 CEST 2023

[Ole Kristian Aamot]
> Why "utf-8" instead of "UTF-8" in the XML Schema diff?
>
> https://www.diffchecker.com/7YpjLGa9/

No idea why this was changed or who changed it.  As far as I can see
from the schemas git repository, it was already changed to utf-8 when
Jørgen Vik-Strandli commited the first draft for n5v5.0 2019-01-08,
while it was UTF-8 with capitals in the last change to n5v4.0
2019-05-13.  Perhaps he changed it, or more likely he just commited a
file he had been handed by someone else.

As far as I know, 'UTF-8' and 'utf-8' are equivalent when used as XML
encoding.  Are there tools who only handle one of them?

--
Happy hacking