[NUUG patent] The Spoilsmen: How Congress Corrupted Patent Reform

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Fri Aug 5 14:28:50 CEST 2011

Tydeligvis noen som leser listen, så jeg fortsetter å fylle på med
relevante referanser.

Fant denne via Slashdot:

Like spesielt godt denne:

  "They're giving out patents as property rights that have fuzzy
  boundaries," says James Bessen, a lecturer at Boston University's
  law school and a fellow at Harvard's Berkman Center on Internet and
  Society. "Particularly for a software patent and a business method
  patent, it's very unclear what it covers and what it doesn't. We
  have this terrible situation where there are thousands and thousands
  of patents filed each year where we don't know what they cover until
  somebody's been through a lawsuit."

Uttalelsen setter fingeren svært godt på deler av problemet med
programvarepatenter.

Vennlig hilsen,