[NUUG video] Linking to videos from the program? (Was: Video from Go Open 2008 slowly showing up on the web)

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Wed Apr 16 08:46:16 CEST 2008

[Petter Reinholdtsen]
> The published version show up in
>
>   http://www.nuug.no/pub/video/published/

And quite a lot of them are already in place.  How should we make the
content known?  I suggest we link to the recordings from the program,
from each individual entry in the program on
<URL:http://friprog.no/ez/index.php?/nor/Program>, adding a line like
this:

  Lyd: Ogg MP3 Video: MPEG1 X264.

The different versions of the recording would be linked from the
keywords.  The HTML code for the postgresql talk would be like this:

Bilde:

Similar HTML text need to be added for all talks currently published.
I hope the remaining recordings show up during this week.  The rest
are currently being copied from tape to an USB disk.

We lost the first talk on wednesday because the one knowing the
location of the equipment overslept.  I am really sorry about this,
but the rest of the recordings seem to be in place.

If you want to discuss with the video team, the IRC channel
#goopen-video on irc.freenode.net is currently being used.  In time,
the NUUG video team will be available on #nuug-video on the same IRC
network.  JFYI.

Happy hacking,