[NUUG video] RSS with ipod video files

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Mon May 5 09:25:34 CEST 2008

[Jarle Bjørgeengen]
> I opened the url in iTunes today. I see that the title and
> description are equal on all the list items.

Yeah.  The title and description is fetched from ADiCT, and there is
only two entries for the conference.  To fix it, a better way to
handle meta information is needed.  This is done in the nuug-video-rss
script, I believe.

> Will check the video itself this evening on iTunes and my wife's iPod.

Great.

I wish each video had a short NUUG jingle and a title page at the
start of the video, to make it easier for those copying the file to
know what it is, where it came from, and which lisence it has.

Happy hacking,