[NUUG video] A GetMiro.com Sponsorship offer!

Michael Cloward mcloward at pculture.org
Wed May 27 18:15:28 CEST 2009

Hello Podcast Partner!

Just a quick note in regards to a special offer we’re extending to members
of the Miro video podcast community. For a limited time we’re testing
a  program
that lets internet video producers get more exposure to Miro's users (over 1
million people) in exchange for making a donation to help support our 501c3
non-profit project. These community sponsorships have prices ranging from
$500 to $1500 dollars, and include two to four weeks of increased exposure
on www.MiroGuide.com, depending on the level of sponsorship. Please note: We
are offering discounts to first time sponsors!

I’ve attached a rate card for the community sponsorship program so you can
see the rates and what level of service you’ll be receiving with a
sponsorship.

Lets discuss your options! Feel free to contact me at:
mcloward at pculture.organd my direct 24/7 line: 209.505.5616

Regards,

Mike

--