[NUUG video] Download links for the Cleanternet videos?

Alexander Lehmann mail at alexanderlehmann.net
Wed Sep 29 18:36:56 CEST 2010

Hey Petter,
sorry for replying so late.

Did you try vimeo? Can you download it there?
http://vimeo.com/11161697

you might need an account to do so.

If this is not enough, I can upload a high res version for you.
I don't have a dl link at hand. But I will load one up and send it to
you if you need it.

I didn't explicitly release it under a cc license. But you sure are
allowed to send it via frikanalen (what is it)? and / or add subtitles
or norwegian dubbing.

if you need to know more. just mail me. I will reply fast from now on.

cheers,
alex