[NUUG video] A Note about the Pitivi crowdfunding campaign (fwd)

Thomas Gramstad thomas at ifi.uio.no
Thu May 8 23:50:31 CEST 2014

From: Oliver Propst <oliver.propst at gmail.com>

Hi,

Want to give everyone a heads up that one of the leading free/open source video
editing projects, Pitivi are conducting a crowdfunding campaign with the aim of
make Pitivi into a free rock solid video editor, something we are missing today
on the GNU/Linux desktop [1], [2].

If the campaign succeeds it we can do a much better job when we edit our talks.
Therefore I would want to encourage everyone to make a donations, even just a
small one.

1 pitivi.org
2 http://fundraiser.pitivi.org/

--