[NUUG video] Fix Tor and Cartography talks for Frikanalen?

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Fri Mar 11 13:44:15 CET 2016

Hi

One of the videos I would like to publish on Frikanalen is the talk
about Tor we had in 2005,

The original recording is split into several files, which the script to
prepare the Frikanalen talk is unable to handle.

Perhaps someone have time to look into making one DV file for this?

I would also love to see some other old talks:

 * http://www.nuug.no/aktiviteter/20050512-cartography/
 * http://www.nuug.no/aktiviteter/20051117-p2p/

The source formats are a bit problematic, being *.m2t.

The source files are in
video.nuug.no:/video/nuug-video/raw/NUUG-medlemsforedrag/.

--
Happy hacking