[NUUG video] Daily Tech News Show and the Norwegian open channel Frikanalen

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Sun May 15 09:25:14 CEST 2016

Hi.  I'm involved in the member association Norwegian Unix User Group
(NUUG), and we are spreading the word of free software, open standards
and unix-like operating systems here in Norway.  One of the ways we do
this is by participating in the Norwegian open TV channel Frikanalen,
where we sent recordings of your monthly member meetings with
presentations, recordings from Norwegian Maker conferences and TED
talks.  We only work with public domain or Creative Commons permissive
content.

It would be fun to do the same with the Daily Tech News Show.  Do you
agree?

For that to work out I would need to be sure about the license of the
video recordings.  According to
using Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, but the
Youtube channel state that the videos are licensed using the standard
Youtube license (ie non-CC).  What exactly is the license of the video
recordings?

NUUG: <URL: http://www.nuug.no/ >
Frikanalen: <URL: http://www.frikanalen.no >
Frikanalen stream: <URL: http://www.frikanalen.no/se/ >

Cc to the NUUG video group mailing list.

--
Happy hacking