[NUUG video] Daily Tech News Show and the Norwegian open channel Frikanalen

Tom Merritt feedback at dailytechnewsshow.com
Mon May 16 17:14:42 CEST 2016

Hi Petter,

Apologies for the confusion. YouTube defaults all videos to standard
license and I have to manually update that. Even so it still only allows me
to apply one Creative Commons license.

A better source for the videos and a definitive statement of the license is
at Archive.org.  Each episode is uploaded there and has a link in the blog
post (It's the section of the post that describes multiple versions)

The archive videos are uploaded with the appropriate Creative Commons
license

https://archive.org/details/DTNS20160513_201605

I fully support your use of these for the channel!!

Cheers,

Tom