[NUUG kart] OSM-endringar i påska

Karl Ove Hufthammer karl at huftis.org
Wed Mar 28 20:55:09 CEST 2012

Til orientering er det planlagt store OpenStreetMap-endringar i påska, i
samband med den store omlisensieringa:

http://blog.osmfoundation.org/2012/03/27/service-schedule-march-april-2012/

Aktuelle datoar (førebels):

    1st April: Enter Read-only mode. 8am UTC
    4th April: End of downtime. Enter Read-write mode on new server. Our
               estimate is that this will be in the morning, but could
               be subject to change.
    5th-6th April: bbox-based live-data tests of rebuild logic.
    7th April: Start automated processing of all remaining non-clean
               objects.
    9th April: Progress report and estimation of remaining license
               upgrade time.

    To be Determined: On completion of the processing, subject to
                      satisfaction with the outcome we can re-declare
                      the dataset to be ODbL. Immediately afterwards, a
                      first new license planet file will be generated/
                      published, and diff creation will resume.

Det kan sjølvsagt oppstå større problem i denne prosessen. I praksis bør
vel altså norske OSM-arar satsa på data*innsamling* med GPS i påska. :)

--
Karl Ove Hufthammer
http://huftis.org/
Jabber: karl at huftis.org