[NUUG fiksgatami] FixMystreet in Norway?

Matthew Somerville matthew at mysociety.org
Tue Feb 8 00:14:48 CET 2011

Hi,

Just for ease of import, I have gone ahead with the N5000 dataset; this
can easily be upgraded at a later point, but should be good enough to be
getting on with and produce something working.

The KML output by my mapit can be seen in this test file:
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=http:%2F%2Farrow.ukcod.org.uk%2F~matthew%2Ftest.kml
which appears to have worked well.

We're currently having some DNS issues, so I can't point you at my mapit
install yet, but here is some output from it below. I will fix it so
that the IDs in the database match the N5000 ID numbers, as that would
make sense.

Adding fylke is presumably just a lookup from the kommune, so that
should be easy to do once we have a list mapping one to the other.

ATB,
Matthew

/point/4326/10.756389,59.949444

   {