[NUUG fiksgatami] [patch] Fix typo in translation and make leftover string translatable

Matthew Somerville matthew at mysociety.org
Mon Mar 21 14:17:25 CET 2011

On 20/03/2011 20:30, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> The attached patch fix a HTML typo in the nb translation, and make a
> leftover string translatable.

You can't put an <a> outside a <div>, that's invalid HTML. I've removed
the IE6 FixMyStreet specific stylesheet that shouldn't have been
included, and is presumably why you were trying to change this?

> The original string is 'sent to both', which is a bit misleading if
> the report was sent to more than two councils, so I suggest changing
> the phrase to 'sent to several' instead.

This would be very confusing to people in England, who would
understandably wonder who the several might be! If a problem is sent to
more than two, the code should be adjusted properly to output an
appropriate string. I've committed the _() of the current string.

ATB,
Matthew