[NUUG kart] routable OSM based Garmin maps

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Tue Nov 18 10:07:14 CET 2008

[Arve Dispen]
> could it be possible to help Radomir, and host a mirror for his
> routable OSM based Garmin maps, here in Norway?

If a NUUG-member take responsibility (to have someone with an account
on the machine), it would be fairly esay to mirror it on
www.nuug.no/ftp.nuug.no.  I assume it do not need any CGI-style
scripts, and that the data set is reasonable.  Any volunteers?  I do
not have any spare time to spend on it myself. :(

There is also <URL:http://downloads.cloudmade.com/>, which also
provide Garmin maps, but not with the nice coverage map for
downloading.  Perhaps the two projects should cooperate?

I notice Norway is missing from <URL:http://emexes.powweb.com/osm/>.
Would be sad to mirror it here in Norway if our own map is missing. :)

Happy hacking,