[NUUG kart] routable OSM based Garmin maps

Arve Dispen arve.dispen at ntnu.no
Tue Nov 18 09:40:21 CET 2008

Hi,

could it be possible to help Radomir, and host a mirror for his
routable OSM based Garmin maps, here in Norway?

Arve Dispen, NTNU                         E-Mail: Arve.Dispen at ntnu.no
Hogskoleringen 7i                                Phone: +47 735 92989
N-7034 Trondheim                                   FAX: +47 735 98098
NORGE                                                          NORWAY