[NUUG kart] Blocking user visa-import

Hans Olav Skogstad hans-olav.skogstad at online.no
Fri Jul 4 21:48:01 CEST 2014

On Fri, 04 Jul 2014 18:28:24 +0200, Frederik Ramm <frederik at remote.org>
wrote:

> Hans-Olav,
>
> On 07/04/2014 05:58 PM, Hans Olav Skogstad wrote:
>> I wonder if it is possible to block/disable the user visa-import?
>
> The user has not been active for two months, it seems that we don't have
> to block them.
>
> It is possible to automatically revert all their edits if they are
> deemed unsuitable.
>
> Bye
> Frederik

Yes, but I'm afraid this user might start adding again some time later. I
think ?he might be reading our Norwegian mailing list, but are afraid to
respond to us because I think ?he might understand ?he did something the
community didn't approve of (of course, this is just me guessing, but the
imports stopped about the time we first discovered this user was
adding/doing strange things, so just adding things up here...).

So we might be lucky, and the user will never add anything again, or ?he
is just waiting for us to forget and start adding stuff again...

Anyway, if you suggest we do nothing/wait, I think we can support this.
Then we can contact you again if we see any activity from this user.

--
BR
Hans Olav Skogstad