[NUUG kart] Blocking user visa-import

Geir Ove Myhr gomyhr at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 21:49:36 CEST 2014

I see no reason for blocking this user. His edits stopped the moment
he was contacted about the quality of his imports. It may be a good
idea to revert his edits, though, since they seem to have made more
damage than good. They seem to have been made in good faith. We got a
reply forwarded to the Norwegian mailing list kart at nuug.no on May 22
(forwarded by Sverre Didriksen). He there says he was contacted by
Paul Norman from the Data Working Group who was going to go ahead and
revert his edits. Apparently, the revert did not go that well, so that
the quality was even worse after the revert.

The reply can be found at:
http://lists.nuug.no/pipermail/kart/2014-May/004563.html