AlaveteliCon in Oslo, let's try and make it happen!

Gemma Humphrys gemma at mysociety.org
Thu May 4 12:12:42 CEST 2017

Hello everyone,

Really sorry for not getting in touch again sooner. As you might or might
not know, we have just hosted the 3rd Impacts of Civic Technology
Conference (TICTeC) in Florence, so I have been working on that pretty
solidly for the last few months :)

Thanks Petter for your suggestions of next steps. I think it looks like it
would be well worth applying to Fritt ord. I am happy to do that, based on
funding applications I sent to NUUG and to the Finnish Cultural Foundation.

Did you manage to speak to Holder de ord about their ideas?

Thank you for checking out Teknologihuset as a venue. As you say, it would
be great to be able to use a space for a cheaper price, or even for free.
As you know, The Internet Foundation In Sweden offered to host the
conference in their offices in Stockholm after I contacted them about the
conference, which was very generous. But it's a shame that's not in Norway!
I wonder if there are similar organisations in Norway we can approach?

Would anyone like to have a call to discuss ideas further?

Cheers!
Gemma.

--

Gemma Humphrys

*Events Manager /** Alaveteli Partnerships Manager *

mySociety | mysociety.org <http://www.mysociety.org/>