Some performance numbers from a simple test

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Tue Feb 7 15:09:27 CET 2017

[Thomas Sødring]
> Another thing that will slow performance is the printing of SQL to
>
>  hibernate.show_sql: true
>
> set to
>
>  hibernate.show_sql: false
>
> in the application-PROFILE.yml
>
> In Demo and Prod, it should be false, while in dev it should be true. I
> want to print the sql to the console to make sure hibernate is acting
> like expected.

Right.  Perhaps these clues should be placed in some tuning document?

I have not tried to tune it, but did make my script for filling the
database available as sqlite2noark5core in
be nice if you had a look at verified that I have not done something
stupid while populating the database.  I was not quite sure how to map
the data I had into the API.

--
Happy hacking