0.1 and 0.2 merged

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Wed Feb 15 10:07:47 CET 2017

[Petter Reinholdtsen]
> This comment make me suspect you have the wrong mental model of how git
> work.  To me 0.1 and 0.2 would be tags along the master branch.  What is
> it to you?  The background is that you commited to the
> 0.2-REST-Interface branch after it was merged to master, while I would
> have commited such fixes to the master branch as I believed the
> 0.2-REST-Interface branch had fulfilled its purpose after it was merged
> into master.
>
> Perhaps we should discuss it on IRC or a video conference?  Ping me on
> #nuug (irc.freenode.net) if this is interesting to you.

I believe I saw you visiting IRC, but you had gone before I discovered
it.  I hope to see you there again. :)

Should we create a instante message channel for the project, to be able
to ask low threshold questions and keep in touch?  I prefer IRC, but
Signal is also an option for me.

>> Any thoughts what the first one should return? or maybe it's just
>> another way of saying SELF?
>
> It seem to be a fancy way to say 'self', and I fail to understand why
> you would want to include it in _links from the JSON returned when
> creating an fond.  It should be enough to return
> http://localhost:8092/noark5v4/hateoas-api/arkivstruktur/arkiv/50c0c66c-c1da-42ee-abf7-e4a337d2a07f/.

Actually, upon closer reading I now believe the link was a way to create
a new sub-archive, whatever that means.

> Did you get the runtest script working now, btw?

I hope it is working for you now.  Let me know if not, as it is working
for me.

--
Happy hacking