Link to mailing list from github page?

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Mon Jan 30 23:13:08 CET 2017

I just noticed there is no link from

Perhaps there should be?  I suggest something about getting in touch
with the developers is added to the README file.  To quote from my old
slides on
URL, a short description of the project and where to send bug reports
and patches".  The Nikita file is missing the short description and
instructions on where to send bug reports and patches.

Also, does this segment at the end really make sense: "THERE IS NO POINT
IN FILING BUGS/ISSUES!"?  I would expect filing issues is a good way to
allow us to track issues and problems discovered, even in an early
phase?

--
Happy hacking