Informal get-together Wednesday 24. May @ Teknologihuset

Thomas Sødring Thomas.Sodring at hioa.no
Tue May 16 11:25:56 CEST 2017

Folks,

There has been a wish for a while to try and get people who are interested in record-keeping, FOSS and related technologies together to talk about where we are headed.

Blockchain and how it can be of relevance to record-keeping has been on some peoples lips for a while. I have started an integration between nikita and a blockchain fabric called hyperledger.

One of the approaches we wish to explore with blockchain is how it can be used as a replacement for offentlig elektronisk postjournal and the implications this has on trust and the publication of content from record-keeping systems.

So a few of us have decided to have a informal meeting at Teknologihuset on Wednesday 24. May 2017 from 16.00 to 18.00 to discuss this. We will also demo the current GUI that nikita has, the tjenestegrensesnitt as well as the blockchain technology.

What:    Meetup on blockchain / nikita

Where:  Teknologihuset, Pilestredet 56, møterom 2. etg

When:   Wednesday 24. May 2017 from 1600 to 1800

Registration is not required, but I'd be grateful if you could drop me a line to let me know that you are thinking of attending, just to get an idea of numbers.

 - Tom