Presentation RA Noark day 29.01.2018

Thomas Sødring thomas.sodring at hioa.no
Sun Jan 28 01:09:19 CET 2018

Hi,

I have been invited to give my thoughts about Noark on a "Noark 5 day"
workshop on Monday. More information about the workshop can be found here:

https://www.arkivverket.no/kalender/apent-mote-om-noark-og-andre-utfordringer-i-dokumentasjonsforvaltningen

I was asked to be a little more concrete about my criticism of Noark as
a conceptual standard rather than a technical standard as well as to
give some concrete thoughts about where I see Noark going.

Attached is a copy of the slides I will base my presentation on.

 - Tom