nikita 0.2 released

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Thu Oct 18 14:03:58 CEST 2018

[Thomas Sødring]
> We are pleased to announce that we have released 0.2 of nikita.

Very glad to see a new release.  We should try to make them more
often. :)

You forgot to mention the web interface and database can be checked out
at <URL: https://nikita.hioa.no/ >.

> We are discussing a lot of interesting stuff going forward and you are
> welcome to join us on #nikita. We are looking at using elastic search
> for indexing both documents and the database. We are also working
> export and import.

Import/export combined archive wide search would provide a very valuable
service if we have a data set available for import.

--
Happy hacking