[NUUG fiksgatami] How to set up the Norwegian fixmystreet server?

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Sun Feb 6 10:04:09 CET 2011

This weekend, I have prepared the Norwegian fixmystreet server to make
our part ready for the development to make the code work for Norway.

The site is now running on <URL: http://fiksgatami-dev.nuug.no/ >, but
I am not sure if everything is correctly set up.

The script I used to set up the service is available from
and sent to team at .

The mapit configuration is missing.  I have not had time to figure out
how to set it up yet.

Please let me know if I made any mistakes in the configuration.  Some
of the configuration is inherited from the "old" fixmystreet instance
running on fiksgatami.nuug.no, so there might be some legacy stuff in
there.

I have tried to enable the OpenStreetmap/Openlayers based map, but
clicking on the map do not seem to work.  Also, the "All reports" page
do not seem to work either.

We can discuss the details on how to set up the service on the
#fixmystreet IRC channel on irc.mysociety.org if a interactive session
is preferred.

Happy hacking,