[NUUG kart] Blocking user visa-import

Hans Olav Skogstad hans-olav.skogstad at online.no
Fri Jul 4 21:57:15 CEST 2014

Thanks for reminding me about this one Geir Ove, but we are discussing two
different users doing imports from "kartverket" data. This was imports
 from user "Solhagen", and he replied back to the norwegian mailing list
explaining his actions and that the edits had been reverted, but my
inquiry was about user "visa-import". I think no one has heard any reply
 from this user.

--
BR
Hans Olav Skogstad